Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lila's "Pretend" Birthday

Our baby girl, Lila will be 3 on Tuesday and we celebrated with family yesterday.  Lila was calling it her "pretend" birthday celebration.  She went back and forth between a princess and Jake and the Neverland Pirates theme, but finally decided on princess.  She had princess plates, dressed like Tangled, and had a castle cake, but I (I mean Peter Pan) decided to plan a treasure hunt to throw in a pirate twist to the princess party.  She told me "the cake is perfect" and "my favorite part was the treasure hunt".  I foresee many more treasure hunts in our near future.


Birthday Snacks
Looking at baby pictures with Nana
Cannonball Toss
Look I got Gold Dabloons
Walking the Plank
Let's see where the map says to go next
Girl on a mission
The Bouncing Boulders
Turn-about-Tunnel
X Marks the Spot
"I Found the Treasure"






Yum Pink Cake!
Brain Freeze!
Showing Cobbie her treasure
Coloring with Mookie
Playing with Aunt Lisa

Mommy and Daddy love you soooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment